Studies for my Masters Degree in Clinical Psychology were done at Synthesis Graduate School and California Institute of Integral Studies, culminating with my M.A. from International College in 1982. I received my California Marriage and Family Therapist License #20451 in 1984.
I have been counseling individuals and couples in the Bay Area since 1979. I have supervised interns and am a clinical member of the the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists.
I work with adolescents, adults, couples, parents and families. The relationship we develop will help you feel safe to begin your inner journey of healing and growth.
- Taught high school for two years
- Worked in hospice and bereavement care for six years
- Taught parenting classes with Jewish Family and Children's Services for four years
- Led workshops about adolescent girls for parents and teachers in San Francisco Schools
- Private psychotherapy practice for 30 years
- Facilitated "Awakening the Dreamer" workshops for five years